Siding Services / Essex County Siding Contractors
At Carolan Contractors, siding is our main focus, and we consider ourselves THE experts in Essex County. Whether you are looking to beautify your home's exterior, eliminate the costly maintenance that wood siding requires, or improve your home’s energy efficiency, we’re the guys you want on the job. New Jersey home siding is important, and we take it seriously.
And remember: all New Jersey siding projects come with a 10-year Workmanship Warranty. We believe in our work, and you can, too.
- Colonial inspired siding, meant to look like wooden clapboards
- We Install Provia Willowbrook , Cedar Peaks, CertainTeed Monogram and Monogram XL Vinyl Siding
Dutch Lap Siding
- Another Colonial inspired Siding Profile that features more defined shadows between the laps
- We Install Provia Willowbrook, Cedar Peaks, CertainTeed Monogram, and Monogram XL Vinyl Siding
- Stylish option for those looking at add a rustic appeal to their home
- Available in a range of Profiles
- Rough Split Has the most grain and texture
- We install Provia TimberBay Vinyl Siding, CertainTeed Straight Edge Rough Split, CertainTeed Staggered Rough Split
- Sawmill/Perfection has Less Grain and Texture
- We Install CertainTeed Sawmill Shingles, CertainTeed Straight Edge Perfection, CertainTeed Staggered Perfection
Board and Batten
- Modern take on vinyl siding based on historic properties ranging from Farm Houses to Victorian Homes.
- We Install CertainTeed Board and Batten Vinyl Siding. andProvia Cedar Peaks Vinyl Siding
- A more expensive option up front than traditional vinyl siding, these products are designed to increase a homes sustainability and reduce temperate related costs
- We Install CertainTeed CedarBoards Insulated Siding, also available as Board and Batten
- Provia CedarMAX Insulated Siding (Clapboard or Dutch Lap), also available as Board and Batten
Fiber Cement Siding
- Fiber cement siding is the most high end option we offer
- This is the most impact resistant option, as well as the option that will get you the closest to the aesthetic of real wood siding
- We Install: James Hardie Products
Request A Quote
See How We Can Help!
Please fill out this estimate form and someone from our office will contact you shortly to review your project.
Call Out Quote for Carolan Contractors – Per a recent study, 98% of our customers say they would refer Carolan Contractors to their own friends and family. (Based on +26K actual customers surveyed)
Call 973-857-1555 now to schedule your free consultation
Don’t underestimate the value of having Carolan Contractors tackle your job; from Tyvek to Trim, we install an entirely new exterior to your home.